Thursday, June 8, 2017

Instagram Stories better than Snapchat?

   Are Instagram Stories more relatable and thereby better than Snapchat for telling good well, Stories. In my opinion the interface is more well suited to be easier but more accessible than Snapchat's "I'm only good on iPhone designed for millennials" app design.  Is Instagram Stories a blatant copy of Snapchat? Yes but it's competition and competition leads to better stuff in the future or at least it should anyway.
    With this said follow me on Instagram for some kickass lit Stories! >> https://www.instagram.com/ilikepstrophiestoo/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...