Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Big Planet 2 Platinum Trophy

    After a few month trying to get 25 online wins on community versus levels I finally achieved the goal.  This trophy looking back posed more trouble than acing the story mode levels due to random players never wanting to stick around to play more than a few levels at a time.  If LBP had a matchmaking system more in line to popular shooters finding other players would be much easier.  Currently it is hit or miss finding random players, though this game is more suited to playing with people you know from your friend's list.
 
    My third platinum trophy has been reached and it couldn't be a more fun game.  I wonder what my fourth will be?  I don't know yet but I think it might be while.

Little Big Planet 2 Platinum Trophy

My last trophy needed for the platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...