Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tough Trophy Achieved

   
     I finally had that great game that lasted long enough with enough score multipliers to get to 10x crystals.  Over 30 levels of play time to get this one as well, it took a while.
    The remainder of this game's trophies are time spent based goals except for one requiring blowing up all gems on the board in one move. 

   At a cost of nothing this game cannot be beat for the amount of game play spent and time wasting fun involved in its game play.  If I were to rate Treasures of Montezuma Blitz it is easily a solid 9 out of 10.  Over time I am sure I can achieve 100% trophies here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...