Friday, September 30, 2011

Battlefield 3 (Beta) Review

   Just like MAG the new public beta for Battlefield 3 give me the feeling of attacking or defending.  I get a real sense of "kill confirmed" fragging enemy players playing this game.  The one map available doesn't feature vehicles to drive which would've been nice.  It is however very varied with the bright park in the first section and dark-lit subway tunnels in the next. Defending is naturally easier but attacking gives an accomplishment feel because you know it's tougher.  For a public beta (or demo as I see it) it is running very smoothly, I have seen no player lag or skipping which is what I was expecting with so much interest in this game.  It is a fun game and could be a very good change of pace from Black Ops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...