Friday, March 4, 2011

Trophy Visit - Super Stardust HD

     In the first of what will be an on-going series here I am going to revisit some of my trophies I have acquired through the years.  Up first is "Multiplier Hero" from Super Stardust HD, the first game to add-on trophy support when trophies were revealed in 2008.  This particular trophy though I didn't get until almost two years later from my initial dive back into this game for these early trophies.  This one is particularly tough to get as it requires a long sequence of not crashing and restarting your multiplier chain.  About 30 minutes of progressively more difficult gaming to achieve.

    The evening I achieved this trophy I didn't intend to go for this but rather kill some time before bed.  I noticed I was doing well holding my shield for some time nearing an 8x multiplier.  When I got to 9x I was getting nervous, I lost my shield so any stray asteroid would wreck this potential new gold trophy.  I couldn't believe how long it actually took to get to 10x when it happened but as soon as the trophy popped up on screen I crashed from the distraction of looking to upper-right.

 
    This goes along with how I collect trophies and is to not seek out trophies but rather obtain as I play.  Knowing what trophies are out there for the games I play is nearly always in the back of my head as I play, but I will rarely pinpoint out a specific trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...