Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Aces In Spades

    As I was approaching the ninth level I was getting nervous as I didn't want to slip up on the ninth again and break the streak.  I managed to get through the level unscathed but that left one more and I was out of easier levels to ace.  Rather than play one of the later jumping type levels I decided to go with the boss from the Di Vinci (first) world as it is still tricky but slow in progression.  Did I ever go through it slow taking my time watching the timing very carefully for each stage of the boss.


    Looking back now this wasn't as tough as I thought, just simply annoying because I messed up twice on the ninth.  All that remains now is to get one of my levels played fifty unique times.  I very much enjoy trying to make fun levels for others to play, I just don't get much exposure to my levels.  My levels are located here and here, if you have LBP 2 queue them up for the next time you play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...