Friday, November 8, 2013

A Week Away!

    I played with the PS4 at Best Buy recently.  My thoughts on the new Dualshock 4 are that it feels comfortable to hold while maintaining the same overall Playstation controller feeling.  The L2 and R2 triggers are the biggest difference here and felt nearly foreign compared to PS3.  Swiping through menus with the center touchpad will be fun and second nature to most everyone.  Pressing the share button next week will be fun to record that epic BF4 moment.
    I played Knack which plays okay and certain details really look impressive graphically.  I don't see this game as truly next gen, at least not in this demo anyway.  There are some areas with multiple enemies on screen and there is significant frame stuttering.  I also played Pinball Arcade which is also on the PS3 and PS Vita already.  This game impressed me, it looks exceptionally sharp.  The lighting and reflections on the silver ball are so real you lose track of the game staring at it.  There are other demos such as FIFA Soccer and Contrast I didn't play.
    One more week! 

PS4 at Best Buy West Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...