Friday, February 8, 2013

Tough Trophy

  In this new series I am going to highlight my latest tough or very time-consuming trophy accomplishments.  I am always excited when I achieve tough online wins trophies.  NBA Jam On Fire Edition has one which requires at least 50 online wins and I got it today.  According to psnprofiles.com it is 1.8% ultra rare among players.  I got this game free from Playstation Plus and it is a lot of fun, I find myself wanting to come back to it quite a bit.  Now I am going to focus on the road trip campaign to see if I can get the 100% completion.  These rare achievements are what makes trophies so much fun to collect. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...