Friday, October 26, 2012

Sports Champions 2 Demo Review

   Sports Champions 2 demo plays wonderfully, not surprising because it is made by the same folks who made the first one. Tennis is way, way fun and I really want to play it on tougher difficulty in the full game.  The opponent AI in this demo is obviously set on 'easy.'  Skiing is more fun than I thought and I really want to try different slopes. Golf plays like golf as it should requiring lots of swing to drive the ball, I hope we get 18 holes in the full game. The controls are brilliant with the 1-to-1 motion expected with the Move.  It's a day one purchase for even the mildest Sports Champions fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...