Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Massive Action Trophies

After months of sitting on three fragger ribbons I got two in one evening playing new game mode Escalation.  In a close game I just kept throwing grenades in objective D ran back a bit to resupply and ran back in and threw more grenades.  With a few multi-kill grenades mixed in it wasn't too difficult after all.  I then played a game of Domination for the ten minute longer match length to be certain I get 25 machine gun kills for my fifth machine gun ribbon and the trophy.

The next night I played a few matches and focused on the assault rifle to get just two more assault ribbons needed for the trophy.  The assault rifle is a great overall weapon I neglected for a while to use the faster shooting sub-machine gun.

I now only have two trophies remaining for the platinum.  Headhunter trophy which I only need 300 more sniper kills for the medal and trophy.  The eager beaver trophy which is to get at least 58 medals, I have 53 currently.  I will keep you posted on my progress as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Windows laptops suck

   Though I have never owned a MacBook I have played with them in the Apple store for much time and the experience you get from the buttery ...